L1000A special purpose inverter for lifts and elevators
The Yaskawa L1000A lift drives are the solution to technical requirements of today’s elevators. This inverter controls induction and permanent magnet motors. It is the first choice for new installation, machine room less lifts, but also for modernisation. Experience the proven Yaskawa reliability combined with a new level of ride comfort.
Advanced control functions for geared and gearless elevator systems
- Sensor-less torque compensation, including anti-rollback
- One contactor operation in line with EN81-1
- Stationary Auto-Tuning
- Accurate levelling accuracy through unique slip compensation
- High torque, silent operation with AC and PM motors
- UPS or battery operation for emergency rescue
L000V for Open-loop low speed (up to 1m/s) lift and elevator applications
The compact lift inverter drive L1000V from Yaskawa is designed for low speed operation (up to 1 m/sec) of geared motors. Optimised standard functions simplify set-up, operation and maintenance, while ensuring smooth and comfortable rides. It upgrades lift systems in terms of reduced costs and enhanced comfort.
- Two relay outputs for fault and brake control reduce installation effort and costs.
- Simple and efficient brake sequences enable smooth operation.
- Five independent settings of S-Curves to prevent jerks
- Pulse input feedback with PG and load detection during run to increase levelling accuracy
- One motor contactor operation in compliance with EN81-1
The elevator applications for which the L1000A and L1000V are designed are safety critical therefore please call our sales department to discuss your requirements so we can be sure your are receiving the correct product for your installation. Please note that these products supersede the L7 series of inverters.